Valhalla Guild Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forums for the Guild Valhalla, Found in Altis Gates.

2 posters

Application Form [Fenrir]

fenrir86
    fenrir86

Application Form [Fenrir] Empty Application Form [Fenrir]

Post  fenrir86 Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:49 pm

Hi:)
    I would like to apply for the guild.
    Something about me:
    IGN: Fenrir - but mostly used so I often change, in last games I used Silver (flyff and SUN) in cb I was Red and Green - I often use colours for my nicknames.

I feel already addicted to the game - checking forums everyday (more like every 2 hours ^^). When I choose to play some game I play it for couple months minimum. I really liked the introduction of this guild on forums ( I recognize when the leader care and that makes me want to play) so I am here.

Fraction: Tactical (minor reasons - I dont talk much and for this game I don't plan to grind this much - I am taking holidays from grinding ^^- the reality will be that I will grind anyway:P)
    The main reason was becouse I have been planning since cb who am I going to play - I decided 2 chars (and I will play both the same time) and everyday I am polishing strategies, choosing correct stats, pets - I am doing this everytime I am starting new game. I really like the apsects of planning - was pretty good at it when Guild Wars started ( could spend hours just reading skill list)

That's it.
    Odin
    Odin
    Admin

Application Form [Fenrir] Empty Re: Application Form [Fenrir]

Post  Odin Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:47 am

Excellent info and welcome to valhalla.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:52 am