Valhalla Guild Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forums for the Guild Valhalla, Found in Altis Gates.

3 posters

Application Form [Zoulen]

Zoulen
    Zoulen

Application Form [Zoulen] Empty Application Form [Zoulen]

Post  Zoulen Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:10 pm

Hi, I've been looking into the game Altis Gate's and now that I've obtained my CB Key I've been looking for a good successful guild I could join. Since yours looks legit I was wondering if your still looking for members.

My Guild history:
    In a game called "Maple Story" I was in a well known guild known as "KingdomHeroes" which was very popular and very active, I was in that guild for roughly 4 years. I'm still in the guild however I planned on quitting Maple Story for Altis Gate's.

I have never played Altis Gate's before however I find myself being very active to the game. I strive on achieving a fairly high performance to this game and very well hope you look over this application and see something that you like.

Hope to see you in-game.

-Zoulen
    Erwind
    Erwind

Application Form [Zoulen] Empty Re: Application Form [Zoulen]

Post  Erwind Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:14 pm

Zoulen wrote:Hi, I've been looking into the game Altis Gate's and now that I've obtained my CB Key I've been looking for a good successful guild I could join. Since yours looks legit I was wondering if your still looking for members.

My Guild history:
    In a game called "Maple Story" I was in a well known guild known as "KingdomHeroes" which was very popular and very active, I was in that guild for roughly 4 years. I'm still in the guild however I planned on quitting Maple Story for Altis Gate's.

I have never played Altis Gate's before however I find myself being very active to the game. I strive on achieving a fairly high performance to this game and very well hope you look over this application and see something that you like.

Hope to see you in-game.

-Zoulen

Hi there Zou!
    I'm Erwind, nice to meet ya! I'm in the Social Faction...
    If you need any help In-Game or at forums, feel free to PM me, it's my labor and I love to help guildies...
    Welcome To Valhalla Anyway! We'll have to wait and see if Odin accepts you, but you look good so Welcome!
    -Er
    Zoulen
    Zoulen

Post  Zoulen Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:19 pm

Erwind wrote:
    Zoulen wrote:Hi, I've been looking into the game Altis Gate's and now that I've obtained my CB Key I've been looking for a good successful guild I could join. Since yours looks legit I was wondering if your still looking for members.

My Guild history:

Hope to see you in-game.

-Zoulen

Hi there Zou!
    If you need any help In-Game or at forums, feel free to PM me, it's my labor and I love to help guildies...
    Welcome To Valhalla Anyway! We'll have to wait and see if Odin accepts you, but you look good so Welcome!
    -Er

Thanks for the fast reply. Is there any additional information that I may want to add?
    Erwind
    Erwind

Post  Erwind Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:21 pm

Zoulen wrote:
    Erwind wrote:

My Guild history:

Hope to see you in-game.

-Zoulen

Hi there Zou!
    -Er

Thanks for the fast reply. Is there any additional information that I may want to add?

Hmm...I don't think anything is more important... Oh What Faction will you try to enter, maybe?
    Mimiru
    Mimiru
    Admin

Post  Mimiru Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:25 pm

You Should be good to go, Just allow Odin to double check =D But you are free to post so welcome
    Zoulen
    Zoulen

Post  Zoulen Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:28 pm

Erwind wrote:
    Zoulen wrote:
    Erwind wrote:

My Guild history:

Hope to see you in-game.

-Zoulen

Hi there Zou!
    -Er

Hmm...I don't think anything is more important... Oh What Faction will you try to enter, maybe?

Well if I'm right about what your asking I'm going to be doing more combat.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:08 am