Valhalla Guild Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forums for the Guild Valhalla, Found in Altis Gates.

2 posters

Valhalla Wants you ^.^

Mimiru
    Mimiru
    Admin

Valhalla Wants you ^.^ Empty Valhalla Wants you ^.^

Post  Mimiru Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:57 pm

VALHALLA IS WHERE IT'S AT ^.^
    Don't be fooled, before choosing look into all other guilds as well. Illuminati, Aurora, Epic Guardians, are all good choices, but we hope to see you in Valhalla

http://www.wix.com/Valhalla_guild/Home

Valhalla Wants you ^.^ Valhalla

Welcome to my own Valhalla Recruitment post ^.^ my name is Mimiru, and if you decide to join Valhalla, you will know me as your possible mentor and Tutor ^.^ I would like to take the time to show you the many benefits of Joining our guild.

Valhalla Wants you ^.^ BeacAnimeValhalla Wants you ^.^ Guy

Valhalla Wants you ^.^ 300px-Mimiru_LINK

Other then them, 1. we have some of the best leaders you could ever hope for. Don't belive me? Take a look as proof ^.^

Valhalla Wants you ^.^ Avatarnsg
    The brave, the strong, and the handsome Wink

Odin is a powerful player, and one of the highest levels of AG at the moment. Friends with many, and very friendly as a person. He will help you no matter what your problem may be, but sorry girls, hes taken ^.^ he is the leader of Valhalla and also a successful forum member,

Valhalla Wants you ^.^ 424px-Mimiru_LINK_-_Xth_Form
    The Innocent (not really), The brains, the beauty

Mimiru is an Ambassador of Valhalla long with Jade, and works with the Liuetenants to ensure all members are having a safe fun time. She is cute (if I do say so myself) yet quick minded and skilled in a fight. She jumps at the chance to help others and is a successful Graphic designer. Mimiru currently plays as BlackRose in Ag, and is one of the highest Female gunners.

Valhalla Wants you ^.^ Leopard-raws-tales-of-the-abyss-25-
    The Smart, the Witty and the Open Minded

Jade is the second Ambassador of Valhalal with Mimiru. Together they hold the foundation for Valhalla while Odin trains the guild to be strong. He is mainly a Tactical Reference, unlike Mimiru who is more of a Social Icon. They work well together and are good friends. Although they have no more power then the Lieutenants, they have shown there ability to Lead a faction.

We also have Lieutenants,

XaiX
    Haseo
    Noof

They are all members ready and willing to help you, they are skilled in combat and joined and formed Valhalla to make a strong, everlasting friendship with members ^.^

2. We are one of the largest growing guilds, and have a great chance at winning first prize in preface to glory, but during that time building a loving friendship with multiple members.

3. Are members are forum active, and ready to help you prepare for CB and OB, any questions? we have them answered for you no problem Smile

4. We have an amazing site, that our leader Odin worked hard to create. It is still in the Beta process, but is coming along quite nicely. you may check the Valhalla thread for more info.

5. We are multi cultural, and open to any gender and age. We have no limits on gender, age or race. We have many people who speak multiple languages and who you can communicate with however you wish.

6. We help you perfect languages ^.^ If you are interested to learn how to speak a language, or just want to learn basics, one of our multi linguistic members are always willing to help. Want to learn the Universal English language? I myself (that is Mimiru) will help you learn to perfect your enlgish so your time in AG can be non confusing, and easy to go through. Just as Odin ^.^

7. We treat every member with respect. We value you joining us, and we value peoples skills in many situations, we will make sure that you are treated fairly.

8. We all play at different times ^.^ you will almost always have someone to play with in AG if you ever want to.

9. We have giveaways, and IM items that are always spare to distribute, we also offer help getting settled into the forums.

10. We are open and all events are accesible. Weddings/Guild games and everything will be worked hard upon to be accessible to all Guild members.

And those are only the top 10 reasons ^.^ Here is some of the things we have here at Valhalla.

-Our own unique guild site and forums http://www.wix.com/Valhalla_guild/Home
    -We have friendly ties to many other guilds, so you will never be at the wrath of other guilds
    -Multiple Leaders to contact for help
    -Specialty Sig work done (Much more advanced then my general work,and Odins as well)
    -Large member group
    -Guild Events
    -Up to date guild info, to keep you in the loop

Applying to Valhalla is simple and easy Via the guilds website, http://www.wix.com/Valhalla_guild/Home , and the site is tested Virus free, so there is no worries of getting infections in your computer.

Thank you for taking the time Look at this wonderful Guild oppurtunity, incase you didn't get the link before, here is the link to our website http://www.wix.com/Valhalla_guild/Home and also to our main thread http://forum.ag.igg.com/viewthread.php?tid=572&extra=page%3D1&page=1 . For any more information feel free to Contact Mimiru or Odin. Thanks again for your time.

Valhalla Wants you ^.^ AngryDem
    (were working on her "little" issue)
    Valhalla Wants you ^.^ Neko_girl
    Valhalla Wants you ^.^ MimiruandLisa
    Whats_Up
    Whats_Up

Valhalla Wants you ^.^ Empty Re: Valhalla Wants you ^.^

Post  Whats_Up Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:31 pm

Idk if I'm supposed to reply here but this looks sounds and seems nice friendly promising useful and fun!!

U all sure did good work here I bet it wasnt easy =o

lol and the pictures r kinky xD

*Salutes* Suspect Suspect Suspect
    Mimiru
    Mimiru
    Admin

Post  Mimiru Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:30 pm

Why thanks ^.^ I made it when I joined up with Valhalla
    Whats_Up
    Whats_Up

Post  Whats_Up Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:34 pm

does that mean ur new here too? XD

If so they were lucky to recruit u ha ! XD

('twould be a shame to lose u to another guild) affraid
    Mimiru
    Mimiru
    Admin

Post  Mimiru Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:35 pm

Im the social Faction leader Court Captain. nice to meet you.
    Whats_Up
    Whats_Up

Post  Whats_Up Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:42 pm

Mimiru wrote:Im the social Faction leader Court Captain. nice to meet you.

Im a newbie low class ambitioner (berserker in future) pleasure's all mine ^^
    Mimiru
    Mimiru
    Admin

Post  Mimiru Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:45 pm

lmao ambitions are awesome =D enthusiasm is the best thing imo. Nice to meet you. Do you know what Faction you want to join yet?

If you are a fast leveler, Military might be right for you
    Whats_Up
    Whats_Up

Post  Whats_Up Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:51 pm

Im not sure but....perhaps tactician....combat strategy is what i actually enjoy in RPGs and Storyline too but its not quite the case in MMO's o.O

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:37 am