Valhalla Guild Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forums for the Guild Valhalla, Found in Altis Gates.

4 posters

Burst Leveling

Addilant
    Addilant

Burst Leveling Empty Burst Leveling

Post  Addilant Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:18 pm

This is a guide to Burst Leveling for those who haven't thought of it yet.

This will only be available once OB has begun.

Everyone knows that OB begins at 8pm however. CB did start an hour or so before the designated time. Few people managed to get in a lot earlier. Do be aware the faster you get into the game the easier Burst Leveling will be.

Now I'm not going to make this complicated cause I'm too lazy so here it is, simple.

Upon first entering the game rush those starter quests solo, you can do it with a party but I never got a chance to test the exp difference and speed of between the two.

Once you're able to enter the city forgot the story line quest and rush AAs, if you were lvl11 by the time you do those you should hit 20 by the final one, if not continue to rush to 20 so you can do the MBs before the 12am roll over. The key here is to rush both AAs and MBs before roll over so you can get double. With this you should be close to 30 if you're not already there.

If you are already lvl30 grab the title quests and start grinding in a full party with the double exp buff, if you have a party that's going to be around for long I suggest the 4 hour exp buff. Otherwise just go with 2 hours.

If you're not lvl30 continue on with either low rate AAs/MBs or continue with your story quests till you do hit 30.

Continue doing title quests till you can't anymore, meaning you're fighting a bunch of monsters*coughminatorscough* That are just plain hard hitting. You can attempt to do it with a well oiled team or if you're high enough for them to just be an annoyance rather than a life threatening situation.

Hopefully after doing the title quests you'll be around 37 or such. This should be around the time Buffoon would be ready to go off. You will most likely just hit 39 depending on how well you do on the Buffoon. There is also this social quest the Annya(credits) told me about that's actually pretty simple and easy, till you gain friendly status with that person then it just becomes a pain in the backside. If you've run out of a grinding party it is a wise choice to talk to Lotho. The Guard Captian can be found in the Arena to the far end of the entrence.

Now these is another way I thought of during typing this. Although it's not burst, it's more of a turtle speed but this will insure levels. Basicly this turtle leveling means grinding levels when you're close to leveling, probably 10% off a level you just grind it till you level then continue onwards with whatever you were doing.

Do note that this is to not leave our guild site. I will be watching the other forums.

Why do I say this? Because a majority of people wouldn't think of this and those who have are usually too lazy to actually put it up anywhere.
    Odin
    Odin
    Admin

Burst Leveling Empty Re: Burst Leveling

Post  Odin Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:29 pm

Great and i agree addilant, our guides must stay in here.

its up to the creator but making a guide in here gives you no favor, but gives you something better, your companions, members of valhalla will get to know you.

helping the guild is critical since we will be playing among us all the time, our guides must be for us.
    Addilant
    Addilant

Post  Addilant Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:43 pm

I'd rather take the MF rep so I can actually get something.

Favor on the main forum is worthless to me.
    novo1986
    novo1986

Location : South Korea,Seoul (Current Position Australia,Melbourne)

Post  novo1986 Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:50 pm

Military Rep +5
    fenrir86
    fenrir86

Post  fenrir86 Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:13 pm

I have question about those title quests(didnt have that much time in cb:P):

There is list of titles on main site, can I choose whichever title I want and do quest? or it is already said that I need this title first than the other one and other one ( I am not talking about title upgrade kill firstly 300 than 1000 and than 1500). I am asking becouse when I met title NPC he gave me quest only for Snow demons.
    Odin
    Odin
    Admin

Post  Odin Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:02 pm

No my friend they go in an order, you take one and after that one is done you can take the next however since lvl 30 all th emonster you kill are counted so some times you take a quest and is inmedialty finished cause you kill all monsters needed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:51 am