Valhalla Guild Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forums for the Guild Valhalla, Found in Altis Gates.

5 posters

Anyone know the China site for altis gates?

fenrir86
    fenrir86

Anyone know the China site for altis gates? Empty Anyone know the China site for altis gates?

Post  fenrir86 Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:02 pm

Just like in topic
    Anyone know the China site for altis gates? I mean for chinesse edition of the game.
    novo1986
    novo1986

Location : South Korea,Seoul (Current Position Australia,Melbourne)

Anyone know the China site for altis gates? Empty Re: Anyone know the China site for altis gates?

Post  novo1986 Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:29 am

Try go 2 google and search it. I'll ask my roomate coz hes chinese so i'll reply if i got news =3
    fenrir86
    fenrir86

Anyone know the China site for altis gates? Empty Re: Anyone know the China site for altis gates?

Post  fenrir86 Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:43 pm

Found it myself ^^ (impossible to google)

http://yz.go2game.com/main.html
    Mimiru
    Mimiru
    Admin

Post  Mimiru Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:24 pm

Lmao glad you found it Smile
    kewlsnake
    kewlsnake

Post  kewlsnake Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:29 am

I've played it for a bit and really enjoyed it so far. It's good to see what we can expect in the English version^^ Things like Auto Battle give 255 turns instead of 30 in the Chinese version.
    Borgs also look awesome ^______________^
    fenrir86
    fenrir86

Post  fenrir86 Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:17 pm

How to turn 255 in auto combat. I only had 30 in there today:)
    kewlsnake
    kewlsnake

Post  kewlsnake Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:39 pm

that's strange, it was always at max 255 for me. Did you try upping it yet lol?
    Erwind
    Erwind

Post  Erwind Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:13 pm

Well I tried to play Brave Story(Chinese AG) but I'm stuck at the entrance thing, there are 3 places to write, account,pasword and ?????
    I have an account btw...Help me T_T!
    -Er
    fenrir86
    fenrir86

Post  fenrir86 Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:56 pm

I write there password again Smile
    kewlsnake
    kewlsnake

Post  kewlsnake Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:59 pm

and i write nothing in the third space =P
    Mimiru
    Mimiru
    Admin

Post  Mimiru Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:24 pm

Lmao the site got really confusing for me 2 XD does Translators you can find online work at all?
    Erwind
    Erwind

Post  Erwind Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:26 pm

Hmm I'm playing right now, I just wanted to see how it looks like =P
    Though I can't understand ANYTHING since it's all square square!
    Thanks^^!
    -Er
    Mimiru
    Mimiru
    Admin

Post  Mimiru Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:34 pm

LMAO XD
    kewlsnake
    kewlsnake

Post  kewlsnake Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:54 pm

I just use http://babelfish.yahoo.com/ to get a nice "engrish" translation^^

Things that are noteworthy:
    The first tab at the top of the homepage allows you to register for the game. You also need to enter a Chinese ID number. Apparently every Chinese person has one. Don't worry though since you can just google voor valid ones and enter those.

The fourth tab brings you to a link to download the client via torrent (pick the left client)

The fifth tab gives you general game information with a list of skills, pets, etc

and the last tab called "HOT" brings you to the forum which can also be useful to find game info^^

Also note that you have to play the entire game "by memory" since everything is in Chinese like quests, stats, skills etc.

What also is interesting is that there is an anti-bot system for the adventure/mystic blade quests. Apparently the Chinese found out how to bot those things =P Before you can do any of those quests you have to answer a question. It can be quite frustating for us since for some questions you have to pick a colour or solve math problems while everything is in Chinese. If you pick the wrong answer 3 times in a row you're kicked from the game!
    fenrir86
    fenrir86

Post  fenrir86 Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:15 pm

Mathematic is easy(well I didnt solve 2+1 at first [reason didnt know what he wanted:)]) but colours are impossible:).
    You can also download the game without torrent from the link to 1337 site (in download section).
    I got once kicked for 30 minutes:)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:13 pm